Saturday, July 19, 2008

Winds of Change in Albany

I've just come back from a visit to my lovely friend Jen in Albany who is making a start on her own Permaculture/organic gardening journey. In 2 days we did a mini backyard blitz on half her lawn and turned it into the beginning of a lovely food garden. Her hubby is due back home today (I conveniently left before his arrival!) and I'm still waiting to hear if I've been scrubbed off the christmas list since he's seen his new 'lawn'. Gulp!

In any case I got Jen to set up a blogsite so I can see the progress of her new patch and know she would love to hear all of your bits of advice and ponderings too so won't you all please drop in to her site and make her feel welcome?!

Her address is: http://www.weinmancontemplations.blogspot.com

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Cathode said...

went and visited Jenn : )

I forgot to say with the blueberry, probably keep it inside until the frosts clear. Not sure about the other berries, you may have to search them up : )

Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

Thanks Cat!
:)

Mollydale said...

Hello,
I'm now a Blogger too!
I visit your blog often to see what you have been up to.
Check out my Blog :)

Cwm Goch Chronicles said...

HI Mollydale!
Nice to meet you - going to check your blog right now!